K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Grades of female idols' acting skills


Pann: Grades of female idols' acting skills


Sooyoung: A

Suzy: B

Yewon: A-

Naeun: B

IU: B+

Sulli: B+

Eunji: A

Uee: A-

Seungyeon: D

Seolhyun: C-

Eunjung: C

Yoona: B

Jooyeon: D

Jiyeon: B+

Jessica: F

Yuri: C-



A last year's list. It was graded by a professor.


=====


1. [+119, -56] Of course Sooyoung is better than Yoona, my eyes weren't wrong. Yewon hasn't really shown anything but she graded high. Suzy should be graded lower and Han Seungyeon deserves an F. IU could get an A...

2. [+104, -47] Yoona has been acting for 7 years and yet there's no solution for her. I watched Prime Minister and I and I seriously saw no solution for her.

3. [+62, -14] Jessica got an F???

4. [+48, -14] Jung Eunji - Great acting in Reply. Son Naeun - Kim Soo Hyun's drama "Childless Comfort" did ok. I'm not a fan of IU but her acting was good, she was above average.

5. [+46, -45] I can agree with all but why did IU only get a B+? I think she should be graded higher.

6. [+45, -9] Suzy has a pretty face but her acting in Architecture 101 though ㅋㅋㅋ She's all about her face.

7. [+35, -9] I think IU, Eunji and Sooyoung are the best out of them.

8. [+28, -13] Uee is not at the level to be compared to them. Why did she only get an A-?

9. [+24, -24] 
A: IU, Sooyoung, Eunji
B: Uee, Yewon, Jiyeon
C: Suzy, Naeun, Sulli
The rest of them have no solutions

10. [+23, -6] If Jessica gets an F, Suzy should get an F, too.

11. [+22, -5] Suzy got a B????????? She should be graded way below that.

12. [+22, -11] I think Sooyoung, IU and Uee are the best. I was so surprised with Sooyoung because she was so good. For Uee, her image is more of an actress than an After School member. I was worried for IU but she did well. The rest of them is so-so... A lot of people praise Jung Eunji's acting but it's because she chose a right character. She was mediocre in That Winter...

Back To Top