K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Divided opinions on Jaejoong's looks


Pann: I think the real best-looking idol is





=====


1. [+226, -60] I watched Triangle and he was definitely handsome. When Siwan and Jaejoong were in the same scene, he even made Siwan look plain. But I think people's opinions on his looks are strongly divided.

2. [+204, -382] I'm being honest... he's not the best-looking idol at all....

3. [+189, -52] I don't think his visual is deniable... heart heart..

4. [+65, -81] I personally don't find him handsome.

5. [+61, -20] He's handsome, a good singer, a good composer, is good at fanservice, random, sexy, is getting praises with his recent drama, and he's got an amazing vibe....

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+56, -4] Kids don't know TVXQ these days... I'm in my 20's and for me, the top idols are TVXQ and Super Junior.


7. [+47, -2] Yeah opinions on his looks are strongly divided... But to me, he's fancily handsome.


사용자첨부이미지



8. [+38, -8] What the ㅋㅋㅋ Are you seriously saying that he's not the best-looking idol at all? Anyone would say he's a visual shock. Is your face as handsome as actors to be saying that? That was the most idiotic thing I've heard this year. You just don't like him. Hah I'm so dumbfounded.


사용자첨부이미지



9. [+36, -33] Changmin really doesn't look like an idol. He looks like a god in real life... He looks like an actor.


10. [+31, -64] After he stopped wearing circle contact lenses, his face started looking bigger and his eyes look mean... Park Yoochun is much better.


11. [+29, -16] I'm not sure if he's handsome but I think he has one of the prettiest faces. Kim Heechul, Kim Jaejoong and Lee Taemin are the top three of pretty face.


Back To Top