K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Casts on Roommate get differing responses


Pann: True personalities are all revealed


The controversial show Roommate was aired and the first episode already showed the good and bad personalities.

Park Bom and Chanyeol seemed to have really good personalities, but Nana and Lee Sora... They told Lee Dongwook to carry their stuff. He asked Park Bom if she wanted him to carry hers but she politely refused. Lee Sora made Park Bom sleep on the couch because she wanted to hang out with him, like why?

One of the rules was that they were strongly recommended to date... are they out of their mind? ㅋㅋㅋ Anyways I hope Park Bom and Park Chanyeol would succeed, they have great personalities. I hope Nana and Lee Sora would learn from the criticisms.


=====


1. [+154, -6] It'd be good to have Park Bom as a friend.

2. [+136, -6] Seriously Nana was so different. The guys carried Nana's stuff and she didn't even seemed to eager to carry it.

3. [+133, -18] Honestly I watched it because of Chanyeol and even if I exclude my fan-mind, he seemed to have good personalities. I think Nana was fine because she took care of Lee Sora but Lee Sora's personalities are too headstrong. She also has a hard aura and I think it's because she runs her own business. And why does Hong Soo Hyun keep sticking on the guys? I used to like her but I was so disappointed. "Strongly recommend dating", are they crazy? This is really too much.

4. [+71, -2] Chanyeol was so well-mannered... Park siblings are the most charming ones... I hope they both become friends.

5. [+68, -2] I watched this and I was totally disappointed with some celebrities I used to like. I especially liked Hong Soo Hyun because she's pretty and is a good actress. I also liked Lee Sora because she was cool on Infinity Challenge. I was disappointed with them. I used to not like Park Bom but now I like her. 

6. [+66, -1] I watched it because of Chanyeol but I'm falling for Park Bom.

7. [+65, -1] It's a reality show, of course their real personalities would be shown... If they were to live together, they have to get along well but the cast doesn't match well so it's already getting so many criticisms when it's just the first episode... And the subtitles are weird, too. I'm sure someone will damage their image on this show. I personally found Lee Dongwook, Park Bom, and Chanyeol kind. I still have to watch it more to fully know... And Park Bom was in the preview a lot because she had many fans anticipating her but in the actual episode, she didn't show much.

8. [+61, -3] I used to view Park Bom as so-so because of her plastic surgery but after watching this episode, I think she's a really good person to be around. She's well-mannered and she has cool personalities. She was so cute when she ate bread and fell asleep ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+56, -3] Honestly Park Bom has 4D personalities so she doesn't have unpleasant personalities. Anyone would like her personalities. It's fortunate that they put Park Bom in Roommate. The casts were boring except for a few.

Back To Top