K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BTS maknae Jungkook



Pann: BTS maknae Jungkook









=====



1. [+30, -4] He dances well, sing well, and he has good personalities. So he's the center despite the fact that he's 97 liner and a maknae. He looks cold but he looks like a baby when he smiles ㅠㅠ He always tries hard and he's still young so I'm anticipating a lot from him. Jungkookie Jiminie Bangtan you guys are love.


2. [+21, -4] Jungkook-ah, hwaiting. I love you.


사용자첨부이미지



3. [+16, -1] I'm not their fan but I like Bangtan... <3 Jeon Jungkook is handsome...


4. [+13, -0] He's my middle school sunbae. When he moved to my school, all of the students went to see him because we heard that there was a new student who's really handsome.


5. [+9, -0] Out of the 7 Bangtan members, 5 of them are from countryside. Jungkook's Busan saturi is charming. 


6. [+9, -0] He sings well and is cute ㅋㅋ


사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top