K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Block B fans and EXO fans fight over the right for Shut My Eyes



Instiz: Block B controversy of Shut My Eyes




Related searches of "Shut My Eyes"

- Shut My Eyes
- Shut My Eyes EXO
- Shut My Eyes is EXO's
- Shut My Eyes is Block B's
- Shut My Eyes Block B
- Shut My Eyes is Block B's, I said
- Shut My Eyes is not EXO's
- Shut My Eyes BBC
- Shut My Eyes EXO listen
- Shut My Eyes Block B's
- Shut My Eyes lyrics
- Shut My Eyes listen
- Shut My Eyes album
- Shut My Eyes meaning
- Shut My Eyes is Block B's


=====



- EXO fans put EXO members' voices into Block B's song and created EXO version of the song. So if you search "Shut My Eyes", EXO pops up first instead of Block B. Block B fans had to search those terms to get Block B in the search...


- Folks, Shut My Eyes is a precious fan song composed by Park Kyung... Kyungie will be sad... ㅠㅠㅠ


- I'm an EXO fan ㅠㅠㅠ I'm sorry ㅠㅠㅠ


- Of course it's Block B's


- Someone's work is as precious as your work


- It's Block B's song... What's with the "Shut My Eyes is EXO's"?


Back To Top