K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sunggyu is "ugly but handsome"


Pann: Infinite Sunggyu who has a nice face shape



=====


1. [+101, -17] Tbh he's ugly but he's charming

2. [+88, -7] You have to see Kim Sunggyu in real life. He has a really small head.

3. [+76, -12] He has a good face shape, good mentality, and good personalities. I'm so glad you're Infinite leader, Sunggyu-ya <3 I read that a normal person has to pull out 15 teeth to get Sunggyu's face shape

4. [+39, -0] I'm not his fan but his charm is daebak... He looks handsome because of his charms... He's also a good singer, since whey did people judge singers by looks ㅋㅋㅋ Can't ugly people become singers? A singer who's charming and talented is better than a singer who's handsome and untalented. Sunggyu is also good on variety shows...

5. [+36, -0] He looks naive but he's actually smart. He looks arrogant but he's modest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so funny ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+26, -0] Sunggyu is ugly but he's handsome. The more I see him, the more I find him charming. Myungsoo made me an Inspirit and Sunggyu keeps me in the fandom. There's this saying "there's no medicine if you fall for an ugly guy"

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+26, -0] He was chubby before so he looked like rice cake. Why did he lose so much weight? But I still love you ㅋㅋㅋ Ugly but handsome Sunggyu oppa, make a daebak comeback

8. [+22, -4] Ah that hairstyle is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Sunggyu, you're the handsomest to me!

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+21, -0] When I first saw Sunggyu, I thought he was so-so but I find him more and more charming <3 I have a lot of Inspirit friends. A lot of them became Inspirits because of L but they're now Sunggyu biased. He's really charming...

10. [+19, -0] He's ugly but he's charming... Ugly charms...

사용자첨부이미지


11. [+16, -3] Why is everyone saying that he's ugly... He's handsome. He has a small and narrow head. He has a tall nose, nice chin and good proportions. I think the flower boy standard is too generalized. Folks, Kim Sunggyu is not ugly, he's handsome!!!


Back To Top