K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Baekhyun and Sulli interaction


Pann: Baekhyun picked up a doll for Sulli


At a combined concert of EXO and F(x), a fan threw a lion doll for Sulli. Sulli failed to catch the doll and was disappointed. Baekhyun, who was standing beside her, picked it up and gave it to her.











Sulli must've been happy with the doll. She kept carrying it around.






Sulli showed the F(x) slogan and Baekhyun smiled.




When they were singing Magic Castle, Jongdae told her Baekhyun to go to the front. Baekhyun didn't see it so Sulli pushed him




Saying hi at Gayo Daejun




It's said that Baekhyun was the only EXO member Sulli was awkward with. They must be close now?




=====


1. [+83, -4] It's good to see them getting close ㅋㅋㅋ I thought they would be awkward because Baekhyun became a trainee late

2. [+78, -4] Yeah I think the reason why they're not close is because Baekhyun was the latest member to become a trainee. Fans all know that they're awkward ㅋㅋ I think it would've been easy for them to become close because they both have easygoing personalities. I guess they're getting close?

3. [+69, -3] They're both cute ㅋㅋ

4. [+28, -16] They actually look good together. Both Baekhyun and Sulli look like dogs, so cute.

5. [+26, -0] Whoa I guess there are no more rude EXO fans ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I expected to see hateful comments toward Sulli but I find none!! Sulli is so pretty, can't believe she's awkward with Baekhyun ㅠㅠ They'll soon be close with each other because they have good personalities. Cheer up Sulli and we EXO fans will also cheer for her! F(x) and EXO, hwaiting <3

6. [+24, -1] It's good to see them being close. I thought they would be awkward because Sulli debuted earlier but they look like close friends. But I'm worried because fans might start shipping them like crazy. I'm worried for the possible fanwars.

7. [+23, -1] I'm scared because fucking bitches might spread rumors that they're dating


Back To Top