K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kim Soo Hyun's handshake embarrassments


Pann: Kim Soo Hyun's embarrassed hand



=====


1. [+105, -7] I'll hold your hand. Where are you.

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+96, -2] I keep getting busy because you keep ignoring my hand.

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+63, -2] I'm confident enough not to wash my hands for a week if I have a handshake with him.

4. [+32, -0] He's saying "aigoo" because he's embarrassed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to hold those embarrassed hands.

5. [+25, -0] How dare they reject Soo Hyun oppa's hand?? Ah he's still cute.

6. [+24, -0] They're jjang, they even reject Kim Soo Hyun's hands.

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+22, -0] I'll hold your lost hands!!

8. [+19, -0] It's sad but it's also funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+19, -0] But he keeps giving handshakes ㅋㅋ His fanservice is jjang... unlike someone ㅋㅋ

Back To Top