K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Idols who left their groups without clear explanations


Instiz: No one knows why these idols left their groups



Jihae

She promoted in Girl's Day before they got popular. No one knows why she left the group





Hong Yookyung

She had no rumors or anything but she suddenly left the group one day



Jaebum

The reason why he left the group will forever be unknown. It did get controversial when he got caught badmouthing about Korea but it wasn't severe to be kicked out of the group. JYP, however, kicked him out right away.


=====

- I'm seriously curious about Jaebum

- I feel so bad for Hong Yookyung

- Yookyung-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- People all think Sunmi left Wonder Girls for education but it's not true. That was what JYP announced officially but they actually said she stopped promoting because of some emotional problems.

- I'm curious to death about Jaebum. What kind of a wrongdoing did he do to get kicked out? I'm so curious

- Jaebum left the group when 2PM was about to hit their peak... My friends cried a lot because of his departure

- Jihae was supposed to pursue acting but some fans say it's not true. I'm also curious about Hyuna... Park Jaebum's case is just not understandable

- Yeah Girl's Day... A lot of people said it was because of bullying...

- I think Jihae didn't get along with other Girl's Day members....

- Girl's Day had bullying rumors but they got buried because of T-ara

- Yookyung-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I miss you, tweet often ㅠㅠㅠ

- I left 2PM fandom when Jaebum got kicked out ㅋㅋㅋ I hated them so much but now I don't feel anything ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top