K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

How a guy deals with his sister who is an EXO stan


Instiz: A guy whose younger sister is an EXO fan




My younger sister is out of her mind ever since she started fangirling EXO. Her room is completely spammed with EXO pictures and all she does is talking to her friends on the phone, saying "our oppa is blah blah". I freaking hate it to death.

She used to be a good sister and used to make meals but she's now following EXO to their dorm and the broadcast stations. She's not even coming home often. I didn't know my sister would be one of the stupid fangirls I hated.

She even buys clothes for them, she doesn't even care if I go around naked.

She buys the same albums and same pictures several times. I scolded her and called her crazy but she said she had to buy the same stuff because the pictures get old if she puts them on the wall. Bullshit.

I give up sleep and work my butt off at a convenience store but the money I earn goes to those jerks. Do you think I won't go crazy?

I decided to spend a day and stop her fangirling. And the day has come!!





Look at this stupid fangirl's room. I was gonna burn them all but I'm not that of a jerk so I decided to be generous and to only cover EXO's faces.

I put up those faces with super strong glue so that she wouldn't be able to pull them off.

Excellent! If I don't post what happens afterwards, call the police because I'm probably murdered by then.




Ah fuck ㅋㅋ I'm alive and I'm writing the outcome, but I'm at my friend's house to escape... My mom and my stupid sister are texting me like crazy ㅋㅋ

Mom: Son
Me: Yeah
Mom: What's wrong with her? She's shouting and crying. She told me to ask you
Me: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Mom: Where are you?
Me: At my friend's ㅋㅋ
Mom: I heard you put up some stuff?
Me: Well you also said you hated her room. I made her clean her room ㅋㅋ
Mom: Why did you lock your room?
Me: ㅋㅋ Do not let her open the door of my room. Never never!!
Mom: She said she's gonna break into your room

Sister: Hey you crazy asshole. Are you crazy? Are you nuts? fja;dffdaj ah I'm so frustrated. You asshole I won't let you escape. Is being an older brother everything? Do you know how hard it was for me to gather all those photos? I'll kill you, you idiot. I won't let you go away.


I ignored her because I locked my room door so I thought I was safe.

But fuck... my computer.... I'm screwed....


=====

- She started all...

- She deserved it..

- Whoa putting up those faces would've been much harder ㅋㅋ

- Both of those siblings are at fault ㅋㅋㅋ

- Honestly he's gone too far. I would've cried too if I was her

- Well she even went to their dorm...

- I can understand both sides

Back To Top