K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

EXO and Beast fans are already having fanwars


Pann: EXO and Beast's comebacks overlap ㅠㅠ




"Beast to have a comeback in late-April."




"EXO's comeback show on April 15."


EXO's comeback show is on April 15, so they're gonna be on music shows in late-April. Beast's comeback is also in late-April ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ fuck.

We're so sick and frustrated with the balloon color argument but it looks like there's gonna be another round ㅠㅠ 

What should we do? Do we just have to use the balloon?


=====


1. [+94, -4] I'm an EXO fan. I wish they choose the official color soon. We don't even know which colors are left. If we keep using white, we'll be sorry to Beast and Beauties, fanwars occur, and haters also take this chance and bash us. I'll buy both EXO and Beast's albums. On April, IU and A Pink also have comebacks. It's jjang.

2. [+83, -120] Stupid EXO fans. I really hate it, do not use your balloon in front of us. I fucking want to burst all of them.

3. [+81, -27] Yeah there's the color issue but isn't making our kids win 1st more important? We're already sick of people looking down at Beast... Let's make them win 1st a lot.

4. [+54, -11] It overlaps again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their comebacks overlapped last year, too. Ha....

5. [+42, -28] I'll be straight forward. EXO fans are saying that they're complaining to SM about the color issue but it's useless because the result is the same. I fucking get mad when I see EXO fans with white balloons. Fucking EXO fans.

6. [+38, -6] Let's make Beast oppas win 1st. Let's show the power of Beauties. Buy the album, do a lot of steaming, and do all the voting. I hope for a daebak comeback.

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+27, -1] Not just EXO, but Infinite and 2PM also have comebacks ㅠㅠ I'm worried but let's cheer for Beast.

8. [+23, -0] Tbh winning on music shows is important but also the official color is just as important. What do EXO fans mean by using the same color? Official colors were all different since long ago and they never overlapped. But why are these EXO fans shamelessly saying "we could just use the color together" when we Beauties were using white first? I'm not saying EXO fans should be responsible instead of SM but I hate their "so what" attitude. I don't think you have the right to be shameless just because SM is not changing the color.

9. [+22, -0] The color issue is sensitive... I hope the solve this problem before the dream concert. I think it'll be better to mail the companies than commenting here.

10. [+20, -5] What do you mean EXO beats Beast ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their live skills are much better, do you think having more fans is winning? Get better with singing live and tell me. Such EXO pride the fans have.

Back To Top