K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

T-ara Boram's small contribution in T-ara songs



Pann: Collection of T-ara Boram's parts.txt


Day By Day - You who disappeared like wind~ I think of you everyday day by day (10 seconds)

Lovey Dovey - You must be so happy (2 seconds)

Ya Ya Ya - woohi woohihihihi (1 second)

Cry Cry - Let's Dance (1 second)

TTL - no parts

Lies - Were you someone like that, someone who left coldly (7 seconds)

I Go Crazy Because of You - Feel me with my scent. You're a sexy shadow, surrounding me (10 seconds)

Roly Poly - I want to stand beside you but I don't have the courage so my heart is shaking~ today is weird, I'm nervous because I'm seeing you (15 seconds)

Like the First Time - It's not my first love so it's not innocent / Were you only loving by words / What's a real love / let me feel it (15 seconds)

Bo Peep - You're now telling me that you're tired of me, don't be mad bo peep bo peep oh / You're telling me you're sick of me, don't be mad bo peep bo peep bo peep oh (20 seconds)


In total, she sang for 1 minute 44 seconds in all of the promoted songs


=====


1. [+65, -3] She's lucky... She's short, ugly and she can't sing but she got into T-ara and got prettier because of her dad...

2. [+59, -4] So the thing she did the most as a singer was to breathe?

3. [+42, -2] It's obvious, she wasn't given many parts because she can't sing. Is there anything she contributed in T-ara? It would be the same if she wasn't in T-ara.

4. [+19, -1] I lol'ed at "woohihihihi" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+17, -1] She couldn't sing in the beginning for sure but after T-ara got bashed for the bullying incident, she seemed to have practiced her butt off. In I Know the Feeling, she sang many parts and even sang the chorus. But even though they try hard like this, they're screwed.

6. [+9, -1] I was really shocked when I heard she was the same age as BoA. Was I the only one who didn't know this before? I thought she was in her early 20's. Is it because she's so skinny?

7. [+9, -1] Woohi Woohihihihi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are those the actual lyrics?



Back To Top