K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Netizens are sympathetic for Secret Hana's plastic surgery


Pann: Secret Hana's changed looks





=====


1. [+83, -4] She's the same as this ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+69, -2] The makeup is not the problem... She got cheekbones and her jaw done.

3. [+56, -2] Cheekbones, jaw, nose, eyes, and botox... how much would that all be...

4. [+56, -2] I liked her better when she was Zinger... It's true that people bashed a lot but I liked her when she was Zinger... I liked her because she was a good rapper and she took care of herself well... So why did she become like this... She now looks like a typical Gangnam plastic monster.... If I think carefully, it's netizens who made her like this... I feel so bad.

5. [+17, -1] I guess Secret members can change their faces with makeup? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They get double eyelids, pretty nose, round forehead and slim faces just by makeup, huh? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+15, -0] Tbh I didn't really like her before because she wasn't pretty and her voice was so-so but looking at her new face, I feel a bit sad. She kept getting hateful comments even after she lost weight so I guess she had no choice but to get plastic surgery. She must've hard a hard time... I hope her face will look natural again.

7. [+13, -0] I feel bad when I see people getting plastic surgery. They must be very stressed with people judging their looks so they even risk their lives and get plastic surgery. And what's worse is that they could feel suicidal if their plastic surgery fails and people call them uglier... I hope everyone would look prettier without side effects.

Back To Top