K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kim Soo Hyun's charms



Pann: Kim Soo Hyun looking handsome in a recent photoshoot







=====


1. [+44, -5] Bingu Soo Hyun hehe

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+39, -5] Ah so sexy.

3. [+38, -4] Handshake embarrassment so cute >0<

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+19, -0] I love the Do Minjun style, wearing a suit and sneakers and riding a bike. I find Kim Soo Hyun much handsomer than guys who drive Benz/BMW.

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+17, -0] I like Kim Soo Hyun's face but his voice is also so so good. It sound very smart. Out of all the Korean actors, I think Lee Byung Hun and Kim Soo Hyun have the best voices. But I find Kim Soo Hyun's voice to be the best kyaa~ >0<

6. [+17, -0] Personally, I think he's the actor who fits hanbok the most. So please star in A Scholar Walks The Night~~ ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+17, -0] I'm a guy but I completely understand why girls like Kim Soo Hyun.



Back To Top