K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Eating at a restaurant with EXO right behind you


Pann: I'm at a restaurant with EXO behind me





It's obviously EXO because of the hair color, the manager, and the clothes ㅋㅋㅋ
I don't think she can eat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
They're close enough to feel the vibration if she farts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



=====


1. [+127, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst into laughter at the fart reference.

2. [+123, -1] If I were her, I would freeze.

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+107, -5] I would've gotten sick... When will I see EXO in real life...

4. [+34, -0] I'm eating and EXO is right behind me. I keep thinking of EXO behind me but I have to eat and I want to see EXO but I can't bear myself to turn around and all my nerves are on my back... Haah my sad imaginations...

5. [+29, -1] Am I the only one who finds the picture funny? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It looks like she's either deeply touched or blaming herself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+24, -0] I wouldn't even be able to eat... And I wouldn't be able to sit comfortably because my back might touch EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+21, -0] All my nerves would be on my back so I'll choke with the food but I still wouldn't be able to turn around...

8. [+20, -0] She saw Galaxy in real life.... Why am I not the person.

9. [+19, -0] How could you be able to eat in that situation? I would be breathless and call 911.

10. [+17, -2] Wowowowowow When will I see them in real life... I want to see them irl before I die... (sobs)

사용자첨부이미지


11. [+14, -0] I could imagine her smile hiding behind her hand... I envy her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top