K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

2NE1's comeback gets praises



Pann: 2NE1's comeback concept








=====



1. [+76, -3] This album is daebak... the songs are so good!!

2. [+59, -6] 2NE1 is the best. I hope they do well! <3

3. [+58, -2] The songs are jjang. I can't rank them, they're all good. I strongly recommend Comeback Home Unplugged version... it's really good. If I Were You, Gotta Be You, Baby I Miss You, Happy and BTBD are amazing. They're all good.

4. [+29, -1] I'm carefully predicting that 2NE1's album will be a legend.

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+21, -0] Tbh, they've been on a downhill since I Don't Care. But with this album, they're back at where they were. The song quality is really amazing... They're daebak purely with the songs, not with showing skin that other cheap girl groups do. I really hope they hit big this time.

6. [+20, -1] The quality gets better and better.

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+18, -0] What's with the hats, lol. So cute.

8. [+18, -0] The songs are really good. I prefer the b-side tracks than the title track, though. It reminds me of their old days. I wish they succeed!

9. [+17, -0] I was so pumped on my way to work. There's not a single song that's bad. I really like it because I hear Park Bom's voice alot!!! Come Back Home Unplugged version jjang jjang <3

10. [+16, -0] This song is so good. The title track is good but the b-side tracks are even better. Do well, 2NE1~



Back To Top