K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'PUBG Nations Cup' held in Seoul + Sung Hoon attends the event


Article: [PUBG Nations Cup] Korea ranks #1 despite 'no chicken'... Green light to winning

Source: E Daily via Naver

1. [+125, -15] I have no idea what this article is about.

2. [+50, -12] If you don't know the context, just don't read the article. If you read it but don't get it, you can search up. That's what the Internet is for.

3. [+17, -7] Chicken? Which brand?

4. [+12, -2] I don't play PUBG at all. Can someone explain what 'no chicken' means? I read the full article but I don't get it.

5. [+10, -0] I don't play any games. Which country made PUBG?



Article: Sung Hoon, 'frying pan that doesn't lose to luxury purses'

Source: My Daily via Nate

1. [+812, -38] He looks fine in other pictures but his proportions look weird in this one.

2. [+617, -54] What's with his proportions ㅋㅋ His upper body is so long.

3. [+368, -69] Short legs...

4. [+49, -24] Can you park properly first?

5. [+41, -1] His upper body looks 180cm but his lower body looks 160cm. What an interesting picture.

6. [+39, -13] Did he stop parking on the street and park properly now?

7. [+34, -18] I assume the top comments are going to tell him to park properly?

8. [+27, -11] Doesn't everybody know that Sung Hoon has good proportions ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top