K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Group photos & video teasers of SM's grand group 'Super M'


- Group 'Super M' with Taemin (center), Kai, Baekhyun, Taeyong, Mark, Lucas, and Ten
- There will be no domestic promotions. They start promoting in the US in October as 'SM's K-pop avengers groups'

=

Pann: Photos of SM's grand group are unveiled

1. [+204, -9] Super M... The name sounds so half-a$$ed. Non-fans aren't interested at all and the fans all hate it. Why are they doing this for?

2. [+138, -160] They're doing everything to push NCT.

3. [+82, -28] They're a performance-based group, so they must be doing several stages. As a dance fan, I'm looking forward to them.

4. [+80, -133] They're said to be a K-pop group so why are there foreign members? Can't they kick out Lucas and Ten?

5. [+64, -1] The person who named the group deserves a slap in the face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ That really sounds like the name of Super Junior's unit.

6. [+56, -1] My bias is in the group and I'm so worried. I was looking forward to it because I thought it was an event group but the US advancement was totally unexpected. I'm just flustered. Can't they just do their original jobs properly...



 Pann: Super M's teaser concept is amazing

1. [+92, -3] You have to watch it with the BGM. Ugh, I'm mad because this is better than I expected.

2. [+78, -4] I'm confused because this is actually so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+71, -1] I criticized it at first but now I'm really excited because it seems like Lee Soo Man invested a lot into this group. Ugh, I hate the idea of this group but the concept is so good.

4. [+39, -1] I know the fandoms hate it but I can't just ignore this group because all of my favorite idols are in it. The teaser is really good, too. SM kids are so my type.

5. [+28, -0] This is just amazing. SMP, tech wear, great visuals...

6. [+27, -1] Seeing Taemin and Ten together, they both have great visual combination.

7. [+26, -1] Mark with goggles won be over...



8. [+26, -2] I'm an EXO-L and I'm so bitter~ I wanted this type of outfit for EXO's comeback for ages but it never happened.

9. [+22, -0] Finally I get to see Kim Jongin and Taemin in a group before I die. I remember liking Pretty Boy so much in middle school.

10. [+20, -1] The fandoms have really negative reactions but the combination of the members and the concept are really legendary.

Back To Top