K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hwasa says Brazilian waxing is comfortable


Article: 'I Live Alone' Jo Byung Kyo's 12 times of getting waxed... Hwasa, "Brazilian is comfortable"

Source: My Daily via Nate

1. [+841, -20] Don't most idols get Brazilian waxing because of their outfits?

2. [+611, -28] It's really comfortable to not have pubic hair. Only those who got waxed would know how comfortable it is.

3. [+457, -167] I don't want to know and I don't want to imagine.

4. [+154, -0] The waxer on the episode was really bad...

5. [+119, -5] It's really comfortable and addictive. But when the hair grows again, it's so itchy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those who got waxed know the itchy feeling.

6. [+118, -5] Someone said getting Brazilian waxing takes you back to the days of being a baby ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+42, -2] People in developed countries all do it like shaving armpits.

8. [+42, -4] Is there Argentine waxing, too?

9. [+35, -2] I think it depends on the person. I have very high pain tolerance. My wrist was cut by a knife once and it even cut a tendon, but I didn't make a sound. But when I was getting Brazilian, I said every curse word I could think of. It hurt so much. I got Brazilian with a friend who doesn't have any pain tolerance but she said it didn't hurt... We told each other that we were lying ㅋㅋ

10. [+35, -1] Not interested... I think it'll hurt a lot ㅠㅠ

Back To Top