K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Celebrities' reactions to a sponsored drink 'Hong Cho'


Pann: Drink company that suffered a loss from sponsoring

1. [+426, -2] Someone said this is the reason why Lee Byung Hun is still surviving despite the hate he got.

2. [+357, -0] Lee Byung Hun is a professional CFer.

3. [+280, -1] Why did Ryu Seung Ryong drink it from the bottle ㅋㅋ It's still very sour when you dissolve it in water.

4. [+123, -3] Wow, no wonder why Lee Byung Hun is a top actor. He's amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+101, -0] Lee Byung Hun is a determined person.

6. [+62, -0] Crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was reading this mindlessly and I burst into laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Byung Hun at the end makes it funnier. He makes others look bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+58, -0] I like Hong Cho though... I really like it ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+56, -0] The proportion is important. It must've been the problem of bad proportion ㅋㅋ

9. [+51, -0] I really really like Hong Cho. If you mix a lot in water, it's sweet. If you put just little, it's sour and bad. I always make sure to drink it in summer.

Back To Top