K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Melon chart gets filled with hopeful songs on the New Year's day


4) Song That Will Make You Succeed Just By Listening - Jobin
11) Jackpot - Kim Feel
17) Happiness - Red Velvet
34) Lotto - EXO
36) It's a Big Hit - Daesung
41) I'm The Best - 2NE1

-

Pann: Melon chart that's on fire right now

1. [+186, -0] People got fooled by the 'Lotto' title... The lyrics of Lotto include "I don't need no money, I only need you".

2. [+26, -1] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I haven't seen this. I'm gonna go listen to all.

3. [+20, -0] I hope everyone's happy in the new year! Happiness <3

4. [+7, -5] I listened to BTS' Love Yourself:Answer because I'm going to start loving myself more this year and I hope to stop getting hurt by others' judgement...

5. [+7, -1] It's a Big Hit is a fail because the song starts with "I hope everybody gets lucky in 2009 and hit daebak~"

6. [+6, -0] People who are searching for a job are listening to Pick Me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+6, -1] I listened to Red Velvet's Happiness. People are all the same ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+6, -0] Everybody listen to Lotto and be happy~~~

Back To Top