K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kai ♥ Jennie on Pann


Pann: Kai and Jennie are a legendary confirmation

1. [+984, -59] "I'm a shining solo~" Must've been hard to sing the song without an emotion ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+931, -112] I thought this was weak for January 1 dating news. I expected to see a very famous celebrity who's had no dating news. People who have no interest in idols might know the groups but not the members ㅋㅋ Non-fans would've been like "whatever".

3. [+771, -77] Jennie backstabbed hard.

4. [+503, -9] Kai gets caught every time... I feel bad for him ㅋㅋ His type in women is so consistent, though.

5. [+501, -239] EXO is pretty dead, indeed. In 2014, anything EXO-related would've caused any community site to be destroyed but this dating news isn't even as issued as a comedian's dating news.

6. [+401, -9] Blackpink talked about having a dating ban on their contract and they debuted later than Twice and Red Velvet but they're the first one with dating news ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "I'm a shining solo~"

7. [+341, -9] I was looking forward to the news but I don't feel anything. I just know that Kai's type in women is extremely consistent.

8. [+263, -3] I'm sure Jennie got called to Yang Hyun Suk ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+251, -3] Wow... I took a screen cap just in case. My 3-year bias had his dating news on my birthday in 2016 and another one in 2019 when I turn 20 ㅠㅠ


(Pann comment on Dec 27 talking about Jennie and Kai)


10. [+239, -9] Wasn't it in November when Jennie was controversial for her lazy performance? Of course it was because she was dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+230, -15] When Kai's first dating news were out, I thought they matched well and hoped they have a nice relationship. But now that his second one is out, his image is starting to change regardless of whether they match well or not. This is why dating news are scary.

12. [+221, -2] When they were announcing the winner on a music show, Jennie went up to EXO which was really random. I commented that it's either she has no manners or she loved EXO and got downvoted by both fandoms. I was right... oops

-

Pann: Kai and Jennie on Music Core

(Pann talks about Jennie walking up to EXO)

1. [+177, -8] People shipped her with Sehun with this and wondered why Jennie was doing that. It was to stand next to Kai ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+178, -4] This?



3. [+100, -239] Jennie was leaving after saying bye to her fans and she stopped midway because other artists were still standing there ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Know the facts first.

4. [+90, -5] Kai was staring hard at the scores, too ㅋㅋ

5. [+81, -4] It must've been so hear-fluttering for her...

6. [+69, -0] People were asking if Jennie and Sehun were dating but it was Kai beside them.

-

Pann: Am I the only upset fan of Jennie?

(Pann talks about Jennie's controversy on her lazy performance and her dating news affecting other group members)

1. [+604, -26] I'm even questioning if she was performing lazily because her thoughts were somewhere else. She's such a nuisance. What does this make the fans who defended her?

2. [+597, -24] Agreed... I'm not even sure if she respects other members.

3. [+443, -20] Exactly ㅋㅋ The reality hits me.

4. [+317, -1] Other members say they only wish Blackpink to last long and they always work hard but Jennie's had attitude controversies and dating news... Jennie must think Blackpink, members, and fans are just decorations to make her shine. YG pushed Jennie the most but instead of being thankful, she's being arrogant. She'll never last long, never...

5. [+272, -7] Jisoo, Rose, and Lisa are quietly living hard...

6. [+242, -4] Jennie's the only one with all the controversies. She should've focused on her main job. It's always these controversial kids that create more controversies ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Doesn't she feel sorry to other members?

7. [+239, -6] She slacked off at their first concert, isn't this enough said? She's already acting like this in her rookie stage ㅋㅋ



8. [+224, -5] I'm so upset. Do you think other members aren't dating because they don't like male celebrities and they don't get hit on? They debuted 2 years ago and yet she's already doing this. She acted like she cared about fans and members but she's bringing all controversies and being a nuisance. Blackpink should've debuted without Jennie.

9. [+215, -4] If the dating news were Rose, Jisoo, or Lisa instead of Jennie, there wouldn't be criticisms like this and a lot of people would be cheering for her. If Jennie did her main job properly and showed that she was passionate about the stage, it wouldn't have been disappointing like this.

10. [+205, -5] I'm a non-fan and I can understand Kai but Jennie is unexpected. I think it's too early for her. Her image went down for me because I wonder if she was dancing lazily because of this.

-

Pann: The celebrity career must be a hobby to Jennie

1. [+270, -10] Please push Rose ㅠㅠ She has everything including face, physical, singing, aegyo, dancing, and character. Jennie feels like a celeb rather than an entertainment artist.

2. [+247, -8] I hope this is a chance for the three members. Hard-working kids deserve the spotlight.

3. [+212, -8] I hope Yang Hyun Suk stops pushing Jennie and starts caring more about the three members. The three members work hard and treasure every moment. They didn't deserve this from Jennie.

4. [+55, -0] Honestly, her family is well-off. No reason for her to be desperate.

5. [+44, -3] I like Rose and Jisoo but please promote Lisa for once ㅠㅠ While Jennie was promoting as a solo, Rose and Jisoo went to fashion shows but what has Lisa been doing? It would be daebak if Lisa pulls a concept of a powerful dancer.

6. [+38, -0] If Rose gets into dating news, I'll cheer for her harder... You can't say anything if you watched Rose's stage because she works so hard.



Pann: The scene of reality hitting me

(Pann talks about Kai going to Jennie's dorm with gifts as soon as he came back from Hawaii and that Kai still accepts all gifts from his fans when some EXO members don't)

1. [+421, -21] It's natural for the reality to hit you. Don't shut EXO fans up with this.

2. [+382, -10] Reading this, I understand why the reality must be hitting you. Fans give everything to their bias but all the bias does is saying thank you and love you without doing anything.

3. [+310, -4] I'd feel the same.

4. [+175, -12] He still accepts gifts? Ugh... this is more shocking to me. He's a top idol.

5. [+160, -1] This is the fact ㅠㅠ I don't feel upset or resentful but I just feel empty. It's not because he's dating, it's just the way I feel. I said seeing him happy makes me happy but I can't help but feel empty.

6. [+151, -51] EXO fans are crying on the inside but they're acting like they're cool on the outside ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a joke

7. [+122, -215] What? I'm an EXO fan but I don't have the reality hitting me. It's not like he gave fan gifts to his girlfriend. Why are non-fans acting like all EXO fans are feeling betrayed? We get a lot of things from Kai, so stop worrying. His stage is our biggest gift and pride.

8. [+121, -5] You might give up your soul to an idol but he doesn't even want to know your name and loves another woman that he brings gifts to. Buying an album and going to a concert is a cultural activity you do as a fan but giving gifts and following him everyday is beyond liking an artist and doing a cultural activity. It's because you like him as a man and you have this one-sided, visual dating feeling. And you see your "crush" pouring his love on another girl, of course you'd feel the reality hitting you.

Back To Top