K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

When the entertainment awards used to be Yoo Jae Suk vs. Kang Ho Dong


Pann: When entertainment awards weren't controversial

1. [+121, -3] I felt bitter watching MBC entertainment awards without Yoo Jae Suk...

2. [+107, -2] I think entertainment awards are meaningless to both of them now. Everybody knows Yoo Jae Suk is the best MC in Korea and Kang Ho Dong is dominating on all cable channels ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+83, -0] At that time, both of them dominated everything.

4. [+52, -1] The awards aside, variety shows were the best at that time. We had 1N2D on KBS, Infinity Challenge on MBC, and Family Outing on SBS. Every public channel had their representative show. I enjoyed watching entertainment awards at that time but these days, I don't really have many shows that I enjoy and I don't look forward to entertainment awards anymore.

5. [+34, -0] Infinity Challenge was the center of MBC entertainment awards every year. It felt weird seeing I Live Alone as the center this year.

6. [+27, -0] Kang Ho Dong had The Guru Show, 1N2D, and Star King. Yoo Jae Suk had Infinity Challenge, Happy Together, and Family Outing. They were precious top MCs who were hosting representative shows on each channel. It couldn't be controversial any how ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I miss Yoo God as a fan of Infinity Challenge. Yoo God's record of winning daesangs for 13 years in a row can never be broken.

7. [+19, -0] Even if they don't win a daesang, Yoo Jae Suk and Kang Ho Dong's class won't go anywhere. We all know they're the best MCs in Korea ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The trends change every year.

8. [+12, -0] Agreed... I used to watch entertainment awards because I was curious who'd win the daesang but I don't watch it anymore.

9. [+10, -1] Kang Ho Dong is still doing really well on cable channels ㅋㅋ New Journey to the West, Knowing Bros, Let's Eat Together.

10. [+6, -0] We need new generations of entertainers, though.

Back To Top