K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Female idols' body types



Pann: Choose the body you want



Yura



Krystal



Nana



Hyuna



Seulgi



Naeun



Soyu



Sooyoung


=


1. [+412, -53] Yura

2. [+386, -12] Anyone please

3. [+285, -47] Hyuna... I envy her so much

4. [+84, -12] Guys go crazy over Yura's body ㅠㅠ Yura for me. She's got breasts, pelvis, legs, and everything, I envy her ㅠㅠ

5. [+71, -5] What do you mean Krystal has straight legs? Her legs are a bit O-shaped

6. [+57, -45] Naeun for me

7. [+46, -5] Please Yura. Seriously Yura. Totally Yura. Just Yura

8. [+44, -8] Yura, of course. I like Soyu's, too, but I like Yura's pale skin, big breasts, and pretty legs. Soyu's body is also amazing and Yura lacks a bit comparing to her, but Yura has pale skin, so... They're all pretty anyways

9. [+39, -3] Yura

10. [+38, -9] Hyuna for me


Back To Top