K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seat arrangements of idols' recent concerts



Pann: Seat arrangements of idols' recent concerts



Shinhwa



Bigbang



Girl's Day



VIXX



B2ST



Winner



EXO



Apink



Infinite



SHINee



Bigbang



Bangtan Boys


=


1. [+163, -9] Wow I was so surprised with SHINee's seat arrangement

2. [+136, -18] SHINee's second Dome concert. Hwaiting with today's concert <3

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+87, -7] It's time to get a ton of gifs from a fanmeet ㅠㅠ Winner, please release photos at least...

4. [+60, -27] Honestly, EXO's seat arrangement looks the best

5. [+57, -2] SHINee's one looks amazing

6. [+52, -4] Hwaiting with today's Tokyo Dome, SHINee!!

7. [+48, -2] I'm a non-fan. I was on Twitter yesterday and I was so shocked with this

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+47, -2] I want to go to a SHINee concert, too...

9. [+43, -3] Winner's first fanmeet in Korea

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+40, -0] The thing I hate the most when I do ticketing: "this seat is already taken"



Back To Top