K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The reason why Ryeowook never gets into a scandal



Instiz: The reason why SJ Ryeowook never gets into a scandal



(Someone sent him a concern of never dating anyone)

"Ugh, you have no idea how good it is to be single. Being single is really comfortable! If you're in a relationship, you only get tired~"




"Kyuhyun always complains about me collecting giraffe dolls... He says, "why would a 28-year-old guy collect dolls? You're like a pervert" And everyday, he tells me to date... But it's my choice, though..."

"I never thought of getting married. Well I'm not even at the age to think of it... Why bother getting married? Is it necessary to have a woman? I don't see why I have to get married... I like being alone"


=====


- Date me and I'll change your perspective

- The members said they saw all members dating except Ryeowook ㅋㅋㅋ

- All he loves are his hoobaes ㅋㅋㅋ

- Everytime he reads about a love concern on Sukira, he brushes off ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Back To Top