K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Inkigayo ratings jump up after Baekyeon news



Instiz: SBS Inkigayo ratings after Taeyeon-Baekhyun




Usual ratings of Inkigayo is 2~3%.

The ratings on June 22 was 10.8%.


=====


- ㅋㅋㅋ On that day, I watched Inkigayo even though my bias wasn't performing... It was fun to see. I'm sorry for the fans though

- wow ㅋㅋㅋ

- Yeah I barely watch Inkigayo but I watched it from the start to the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The producer: "TaengkoongVeryMachi"

- Hul... They do have a lot of fans, it's actually scary

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was one of the 10.8%

- I saw people joking "the ratings are gonna go up to 10%!" but it actually happened...

- five times more ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I never thought a music show could get such high ratings like that



Back To Top