K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yoo Jae Suk disses the captain of Sewol Ferry


Pann: Yoo Jae Suk disses the captain of Sewol Ferry



"What's more dangerous than a danger is not realizing the danger, and what's more dangerous than that is not doing anything even though you're realizing the danger, and what's more dangerous than that is trying to survive alone." 

- Yoo Jae Suk (14.05.03 Infinity Challenge 2014 choice episode)


=====


1. [+138, -2] Of course Yoo God!! There's a reason why you're the top.

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+122, -5] I hope Yoo Jae Suk continues to lead Infinite Challenge in 2014 ㅠㅠ

3. [+85, -3] Yoo God I love you.

4. [+18, -1] I think if Yoo Jae Suk faces a danger, he will help other people first before taking care of himself...

5. [+16, -1] Yoo God is my ideal type.

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+14, -0] Why do I just like Yoo Jae Suk?

7. [+14, -0] Yoo Jae Suk said a lot of touching things. What I remember the most is, "if you can't say something in front of the person, you shouldn't say it behind their back." He has the best mentality in Korea. There's a reason why he's always on the top.

Back To Top