K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The establishment of SM Town country


Instiz: SM being a real tryhard


The citizenship they gave out to international fans as they announced the establishment of SM Town country




"We're citizens living in SM Town"














The ceremony of SM country establishment. The reactions were "I want to report them for a violation of a national law" "It's like a weird cult" "Lee Soo Man father" "Might as well say they're doing olympics" etc etc.


=====


- Everytime I go to the concert, I get a stamp on my passport. I always wonder what the hell I'm doing

- I was there and I laughed so hard

- I laughed a lot, especially when Soo Man father was on the screen 

- I heard that Baekhyun liked this... 

- Cringe-worthy...

- I was there that day... I was so terrified with my friend

Back To Top