K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Funny songlists of Heechul's radio


Instiz: Forever legendary radio playlist ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


- Kim Heechul's Sungdong Cafe Songlist

1. Seo Taeji and Kids - I Know
2. Um Jung Hwa - I Don't Know
3. Jo Sung Mo - Do You Know
4. Cha Tae Hyun - Do You Not Know
5. KCM - I Know
6. A Pink - I Don't Know



1. Yoo Seung Joon - Na Na Na
2. Kim Kook Hwan - Ta Ta Ta
3. Pyun Seung Yup - Chan Chan Chan
4. Lee Soo Young - La La La
5. FT Island - Bing Bing Bing
6. Super Junior - Tok Tok Tok
7. Lee Hyori - Tok Tok Tok



1. So Ho Dae - Hey
2. Diva - Why Are You Calling Me
3. IU - You Know
4. TVXQ - Why
5. Infinite - Be Mine
6. Park Jin Young - I Have A Girlfriend


=====


- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he predicted JYP

- Heechul-ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top