K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Taemin looking attractive with black hair


Pann: Taemin's recent looks









=====


1. [+42, -2] Taemin looks the best with black hair...

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+38, -2] Ah... Lee Taemin... ah... I want to be able to pull back my bangs like him.

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+37, -2] So pretty ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+14, -1] Taemin's black hair is the best...

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+14, -1] Taemin, I love you <3 <3 <3

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+13, -0] Honestly... Because of Taemin, I can't really notice Kai, no matter how well he can dance... It's like they're being compared... I think it's because they're both similar to each other. I think Taemin is one of a kind in SM. It's not an anti comment, I know that everybody thinks like me. And I'm not an SM fan so I can say this.
(This comment is basically saying Kai is not noticeable because Taemin's characteristics are too similar to Kai's - they're both good dancers and they look very alike. Also, Taemin debuted earlier so his fandom is stronger than Kai's, which is another disadvantage for Kai)

7. [+13, -0] He's so cute but he's also sexy... 

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+13, -0] He's handsome....

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+13, -0] Ah he's so pretty, so handsome and so cute...

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+13, -0] Black hair is the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠ This day was jjang ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thought he was a prince...

사용자첨부이미지

Back To Top