K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

K-fans envy G-Dragon's success


Pann: G-Dragon's daily life pictures are interesting












=====


1. [+92, -6] Jiyong must be really happy... He has money, fame and reputation and he's only 27. Amazing.

2. [+59, -5] <3333

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+50, -1] "He looks like someone from another world that I can't even relate to" I really agree with this phrase ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Not just GD, but YG artists in general are at a different level just by their peers...

4. [+17, -0] Some people say they want to be GD in their second life ㅠㅠ Of course I envy him but you really have to have a strong mentality to suffer the pain to be like him... G-Dragon who always worked hard and tried until he came to the top, the singer I'm proud of! I hope GD and the fans would be together forever <3

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+17, -0] Good.

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+17, -2] Of course, GD

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+16, -0] I really envy him... What I envy the most from him is that he found the job he's good at when he's young... So he earned a lot of money and became really successful... I don't usually envy celebrities but I envy GD as a person...

8. [+15, -0] There will be many groups like Bigbang but I think it's impossible to have another iconic artist like G-Dragon. I can't imagine how Bigbang and the music industry would've been if Jiyong didn't exist.. Who would've imagined that an idol could meet such popular artists like Tom Brown? I give props to YG for noticing his talent and Jiyong is amazing for becoming successful purely by his talent. Jiyong jjang ㅠㅠ You're always the first.

9. [+13, -0] I envy his life and his parents must be really happy...

10. [+12, -0] He's a celebrity who worked hard to get where he is and he didn't change.

사용자첨부이미지

Back To Top