K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Male idols who should go on variety shows together


Pann: Male idols who should go on variety shows together




Block B + BTOB





MBLAQ + Beast





Infinite + Teen Top





Vixx + EXO





B1A4 + B.A.P


=====


1. [+91, -5] If B1A4 and B.A.P do variety shows together, they'll only do volunteering and donations ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They'll be like "guys, volunteering is good" ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+78, -2] Mst ㅋㅋㅋ I've wanted it since before. I think B1A4 and B.A.P will match well but it will become a documentary rather than a variety show...

3. [+66, -3] If B1A4 and B.A.P meet, it'll be a documentary... They still match well, though.

4. [+30, -1] Beast, B.A.P, B1A4, Block B, BTOB. I think B line would be fine, too.

5. [+30, -0] If BTOB and Block B do variety shows together, other fandoms are also gonna watch it because it'll be too funny.

6. [+24, -1] Hul Block B and BTOB ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll be so loud.

7. [+23, -3] I wonder how B1A4 and B.A.P will do ㅋㅋㅋ 

8. [+20, -0] BTOB and Block B will be a party.

9. [+18, -4] I'm a BBC but BTOB is so idiotic, I don't mean it in a negative way ㅋㅋㅋ Yook Sungjae is so funny ㅋㅋ What the hell is he doing with those sunglasses ㅋㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+15, -0] Lol at volunteering ㅋㅋ I really agree. I personally want Block B and B1A4.

11. [+15, -1] InTop is good.

Back To Top