K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

EXO fans are against Beast going on Showtime?


Pann: Opinions of Beast's Showtime from EXO fans


I've seen EXO fans leaving negative comments about Beast's Showtime but why, though? It's true that Showtime started with EXO but the whole show is not EXO's and at the show's conference, the staff said they will feature other idols as well. If you don't like it, then just don't watch it instead of hating on Beast. There are a lot of good EXO fans but I don't want to face the rude ones. I don't know why Beast keeps getting involved in things like this. Beast first got called as a recycled group, Beauties were called as rude, and now we're fighting with EXO fans. I don't care if you hate Beast but please don't hate them in front of their fans. It makes me mad.


-----


1. [+56, -0] It's not just negative opinions about Beast... Showtime's staff is so trashy. They throw in the baits in the previews but most of them are not included in the actual episodes. I cheer for Beast. Congrats for your first reality show. The baits are still tempting anyways...

2. [+47, -3] Let's not fight ㅠㅠ They're only the rude ones, I wish people would stop caring about those fans.. Beast's Showtime hwaiting! EXO hwaiting!




3. [+39, -1] My Beauty friend was so excited. I enjoyed EXO's Showtime and I think Beast will do well, too. A reality show... I'm jealous. 

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+24, -6] Tbh I don't understand why these oppas are getting the blames. They're fan babos so they care about their fans a lot and they're good at variety shows and singing. Please view them positively.

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+23, -10] Tbh Beast is better than EXO on variety shows. Hyunseung was so cute when he was on a reality show before. I'm looking forward to it.

6. [+21, -0] Beauties, if the actual episodes are more boring and different than the previews, don't be surprised. Previews show the scenes of the members crying, plays a sad BGM with a sly editing. Don't be fooled, hwaiting!!

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+17, -0] There were EXO fans who opposed to Beast's Showtime? I didn't know that. The comments I saw were all criticizing the show...

8. [+17, -0] How long has it been since Beast was on variety shows.. I'm so happy. EXO is my side bias so I watched all Showtime episodes. I just hope they don't do the evil editing... And those who are saying Beast is copying EXO are no better than elementary school kids, tsk tsk. Let's not fight and please view Beast in a cute way!

Back To Top