K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Twice members pressuring fans to stream their music?


Jungyeon: "Did you guys stream or not?!"



"They said there are 55K viewers so there should be 55K streams..."



(Twice members instructing how to stream silently)



(Also instructing timing, downloading, and playlists for streaming)

-

Pann: What do you think about pressuring fans to stream like Twice is doing?

1. [+422, -33] I think I'll stop liking them.

2. [+313, -23] Do they not trust fans with streaming? I wish they'd just leave it to the fans.

3. [+298, -27] So unlikeable.

4. [+150, -3] I can understand if they do it a few times but I don't like how intentional they are with it.

5. [+139, -1] I don't like how they say it's OK to mute it. The point of music is to listen to it but they just seem like they want to chart higher.

6. [+97, -6] If they were my bias, I'd leave the fandom.

7. [+81, -0] If their songs are good in the first place, they would chart high even without fans streaming.

8. [+73, -1] Instead of pressuring fans to do it, why don't they do it themselves with their managers?

9. [+68, -1] I'd leave the fandom because I feel like I'm being treated like an ATM.

10. [+45, -6] But there are other idols who also ask fans to stream. Their tone is indeed different though ㅋㅋㅋ Some idols also ask to vote, though.

Back To Top