K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

All-black interior designs are bad in real life?


Pann: Interior design that's actually bad in real life

1. [+422, -2] I feel like there needs to be a pyramid in the center ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+276, -2] It doesn't even look clean... It looks gloomy.

3. [+241, -2] I think it'll make people depressed.

4. [+107, -1] As someone who lived in many places, a bright place is the best...

5. [+83, -1] You wouldn't be able to tell if there's a cockroach...

6. [+69, -1] I'm a homebody but if I stay there on the weekend, I'd feel like I'm in a coffin.

7. [+60, -1] It looks good only in pictures. It's really not good in real life. Don't ever use black for interior design. Black makes the space look more stuffy than white.

8. [+53, -0] There's a reason why people use colors like white blue or ivory for interior designs ㅋㅋ

9. [+41, -2] Even when I was watching Sky Castle, I felt stuffy.

10. [+39, -1] It'll be hard to clean since you can see every dust.

11. [+28, -1] This is totally my type and my current place looks like this. I'm satisfied. As someone who feels comfortable at a dim place, it's my preference.

12. [+25, -0] A hyung I know lives in a place like this. The disadvantage is you can't spot mosquitos. I want to freaking kill the mosquito that sucked my blood but it's gone within seconds. It's so annoying.

Back To Top