K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Suzy wears a unique dress to an event


Pann: Whereabouts of Suzy in a unique dress

1. [+77, -4] I can never understand fashion. Is that dress really considered pretty? I can only notice Suzy's face.

2. [+40, -6] I see this dress a lot, I think it's a trend ㅋㅋㅋ But I can only see Suzy's face.

3. [+27, -23] Both Suzy and the dress are pretty.

4. [+23, -0] Looks like Kim Kardashian's dress.

5. [+22, -5] It looks pretty because it's Suzy.

6. [+18, -2] Am I the only one who finds the dress pretty? Suzy's face was always pretty.

7. [+14, -1] The dress looks pretty because Suzy is tall and thin. For most people, it'll look like a duck.

8. [+13, -1] I can understand what it means when people say "the face carried the outfit".

Back To Top