K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'Money Game' webtoon writer says Running Man demanded him to prove plagiarism


Article: 'Money Game' Bae Jin Soo, "Running Man hasn't contacted me yet... They demanded to prove plagiarism"

Source: My Daily via Nate

Bae Jin Soo: "A lot of people are asking me about it... The broadcast station hasn't contacted me yet. My department talked to the show's staff about violating copyrights but they demanded that I had to prove it... As a creator, it makes me lose my strength ㅠㅠ"

-

1. [+1790, -20] Running Man writers admitted that they made the episode based on Money Game but behind our backs they demanded the artist to prove plagiarism? Delinquents ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1342, -41] The staff needs to realize that pretending like it didn't happen doesn't work anymore. They threaten the artist behind but apologize to the viewers, are they mafia or what?

3. [+1287, -34] What sort of delinquents are they? They also pretended to be sorry like someone? They apologized right away but behind our backs they were being sly. Naver's webtoon department said they won't stay quiet about it so we'll have to see. Running Man should be prepared to get cancelled.

4. [+90, -7] The f*cking writer who submitted the plagiarized idea as if it was her own, this situation became to big now. Firing that one b*tch won't solve the situation. Running Man is about to be cancelled.

5. [+83, -7] Those who read the webtoon would know this is definitely plagiarism. But they're demanding proofs, I'm speechless. This webtoon must be the artist's best work. I don't know about proofs but there's a lot of witnesses.

6. [+61, -7] This is how a major broadcast station in 2019 deals with copyrights? I'm so shocked.

7. [+57, -5] I can't believe those so called "content creators" have this mindset.

8. [+47, -5] Running Man looks so scripted even though they deny it. I'm sure not everything is scripted but I see a lot of scenes where the members pretend to be surprised and clueless. Family Outing claimed they were unscripted but their scripted was leaked, too~ Now they're even plagiarizing... How pathetic.

Back To Top