K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Interior design of a study cafe advertised by Park Myung Soo


Study cafe 'Chosim Library' (tn: chosim means 'rookie mindset' in Korean)
Half is a cafe, half is the studying place
Coffee & drinks are unlimited
2K won ($2) for an hour, 140K won ($140) for 100 hours

=

Instiz: Interior design of Park Myung Soo's study cafe

- Wow, I don't study but I want to go there

- I thought this was Europe... I really like it ㅠㅠ

- It looks like Hogwarts! I think studying will go well if you study there while listening to Hogwarts ASMR!

- These places have cheap passes like hourly passes and daily passes. My neighbourhood has one of these and it's really nice

- It's not owned by Park Myung Soo, he's the model! It's in Bucheon

- The price is really cheap

- I feel like there would be an instrument ensemble instead of students...

- I looked up and this seems to be a franchise, not Park Myung Soo-owned cafe

Back To Top