K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM's overlapping comebacks & releases

Nov 23 - NCT
Nov 26 - Key
Nov 30 - Red Velvet
Dec 6 - Onew
Dec 11 - Ryeowook
Dec 13 - EXO
Dec 13 - SM Station (Renjun, Xeno, Jaemin, Yeri)

-

Pann: SM is totally out of their mind this time

1. [+245, -24] I'm an Army and I think EXO's biggest obstacle is SM...

2. [+203, -9] I'm not an SM fan but how can they think of overlapping a release date with EXO? Isn't it something all other companies avoid? I can do better work than that.

3. [+182, -1] Are they insane? Are they cramming homework or something? It's not even 1~2 weeks of gap. I've never seen a same date release...

4. [+67, -0] You can tell their plans are crammed by looking at Red Velvet. They're releasing a Halloween concept song during Christmas season...

5. [+60, -0] EXO's fandom is weak? Are these people serious?

6. [+40, -0] SM is really bad at doing their job, I'm so frustrated. Did the staff in 2015 all leave the company?

7. [+34, -0] What's frustrating with SM is that if EXO released Tempo in May, its annual chart rank would be so much higher. Their digital sales got higher and their physical sales and votes are also huge so they could've aimed for a daesang... Even other artists whose digital/physical/votes are much lower than EXO win daesangs.

8. [+32, -8] I don't think all of them will chart high except EXO anyways. I don't think the overlapping matters.

9. [+28, -2] SM isn't the same as before... In the past, the award shows were SM party but now we can't even see their shadows... Red Velvet could've appeared at least, I wonder why they don't.

10. [+27, -0] You can tell how frustrating they are by looking at this.



(Expired discount coupons in Red Velvet's new album)


11. [+21, -0] Does SM save up for an entire year and then invest it all at once? I know it's baseless but they're so frustrating... That's a teamkill...

12. [+21, -0] Onew is releasing his first solo album on Dec 6 before he enlists but nobody knows... I also found about it on Jinki's Instagram...

Back To Top