(Twice, Wanna One, and EXO are still expecting to release new albums this year)
Pann: Ranking of K-pop album sales in 2018
1. [+217, -8] BTS reached 4M with just two comebacks ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing
2. [+157, -5] BTS is really amazing and so is Twice. Both groups' physical sales are a different world.
3. [+156, -12] Twice daebak ㅋㅋㅋ Seventeen also sold 700K... They're all amazing. BTS and Wanna One are always there and CBX did well despite being a subunit. They're still promoting so they'll sell more ㅋㅋ
4. [+133, -91] EXO is the only subunit one, really amazing...
5. [+74, -2] BTS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How are you supposed to surpass that...
6. [+64, -2] BTS is outstanding
7. [+52, -5] Why are people defensive against Twice? Blame your bias' lack of popularity for not advancing into Japan. Is it wrong for Twice to advance into Japan and selling a lot?
8. [+44, -6] BTS, Twice, and Wanna One are the top tier right now.