K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Staff at Wanna One's fansign criticized for her rude actions


She takes the fan's phone and looks through it



She takes the fan's gift out of Jihun's hands and gives it back to the fan

-

Pann: Going too far at Wanna One's Shinhan Bank fansign

1. [+191, -2] I'm not a fan but I was so pissed off so I watched the whole video and she smiled at Jihun like this after the fan left. She's working there as a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



2. [+154, -2] Is she crazy? Why is she looking at someone's phone?

3. [+137, -4] She likes Jihun for sure

4. [+83, -0] I also saw this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her facial expression is so mean. She also clicked a lot on the fan's phone. I wonder what she was looking at.

5. [+72, -0] I'm a non-fan but is there a way to stop someone like her? Please look into taking legal actions to someone who looks at one's phone without permission.

6. [+62, -0] Why the hell is she looking at the fan's phone at a fansign?

7. [+60, -0] Why is the bitch pissed off? Can't they fire the bitchf?

8. [+47, -0] I really don't understand. Why is she looking at the fan's phone?

Back To Top