K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Shaun's title track is not pushed by sajaegi because of the lyrics?


Lyrics of Shaun's title track (about falling in love with a sex worker)

I think of you every once in a while
You were filling up my glass
You told me you wanted to run away
I was shaken when you grabbed me and stared at me

I think of you every once in a while
I tried to steal your heart
You told me you were always going to be with me
Even if you were with a different man

I want you
I also think of it sometimes
I tried to steal your heart
"I'll be responsible for everything, I'll hug you"
I felt so sorry as I was listening to you

I also think of it sometimes
I'm sullied like this
But I want a small escape from you
Because I don't want to be a shameless person

I don't wanna drink, I don't want loveless kisses anymore
I don't want the fake conversations over the table
I don't need LSD
I want you
We go out and dance
It's too cold here, we're gonna get clothes to cover your shoulders
Exchanging a few words is enough to tell you're an airhead
But why am I falling for someone like you?

I don't know what a need yeah
I'll call you tomorrow
I keep going back to you, I feel stupid
But I keep going back everyday
They call you 'agassi' (sex worker)
They call you a gold-digger
Let's run away because this is love
I want you

-

Pann: The reason why Shaun used a b-side for sajaegi

1. [+92, -0] Ah dirty... I really liked him after seeing him on Unexpected Q. He said he's gonna sue hateful commenters, who is he to be suing people? He's the one who should be sued.

2. [+91, -1] The men who visit those establishments are just as dirty but they're calling the female workers airheads ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+67, -0] Even though Shaun isn't the lyricist, isn't it a problem that he still released the song after checking the lyrics?

4. [+22, -0] It would make sense if a title track is climbing back on the chart but a b-side that's not even issued is #1 on the chart ㅋㅋㅋㅋ At this point, his dirty title track is gonna become issued ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+12, -0] What's funnier is that the song isn't +19 rated ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a problem that elementary school kids can listen to this song.

6. [+10, -0] Who's the lyricist? So disgusting. Is he talking about himself?

Back To Top