K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SHINee reveals they renewed contracts with SM + Onew's vinyl shirt


Article: SHINee, "We renewed our contracts with SM, Lee Soo Man cheered and said 'it's the beginning'"

Source: Joy News via Nate

1. [+553, -22] SHINee hwaiting

2. [+432, -17] SHINee! Congrats on the 10th anniversary~ Hope this album hits daebak! Hwaiting!

3. [+375, -17] I'll cheer for you <3

4. [+32, -2] Their vibes are different from other groups. It's unique? I'm not a fan of anyone but I feel this everytime I see SHINee.

5. [+29, -0] We miss Jonghyun but other members have to work to live. Do you want them to stay home and feel bad forever? Don't mention Jonghyun when you're not even a SHINee fan.

6. [+25, -0] I hope they do well. I like their recent music but I also want them to release a song like Ring Ding Dong and Lucifer which were totally SHINee style.



Article: SHINee Onew, "vinyl shirt that not anyone can pull off"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+905, -30] He didn't pull it off, either...

2. [+621, -23] JYP was 20 years ahead with this fashion.

3. [+460, -14] The shirt is from Balenciaga ㅋㅋ It costs around $2,000 ㅋㅋ

4. [+29, -26] Harrassment-dol

5. [+23, -4] Who is SHINee's stylist? F(x) and SHINee have done a lot of weird fashions.

6. [+22, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How much does that cost? It's so easy to earn money ㅋㅋ

Back To Top