K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Research reveals blood type A gets diarrhea easier than blood types B and O


Article: There's a blood type that gets diarrhea easily

Source: Donga Science via Naver

(Healthy participants were made to take a cup of E coli and were observed them for 5 days. When a participant showed symptoms, they took antibiotics immediately. At the end, 81% of the participants with blood type A showed worse symptoms whereas only less than half of the participants with blood types B and O seemed worse.)

1. [+315, -13] My blood type is A. When I eat out, other people are fine but I'm the only one who gets diarrhea.

2. [+205, -6] My blood type is O and I always have diarrhea ㅠㅠ

3. [+142, -10] What about the blood type AB?

4. [+98, -9] They don't even consider AB?

5. [+24, -2] And what about AB?

6. [+18, -0] My blood type is A and I have diarrhea frequently. I have irritable bowel syndrome.

7. [+13, -0] My blood type is B and I have diarrhea when I eat dairy products and oily foods.

8. [+14, -2] My blood type is B and I've had no trouble even when I ate spoiled food.

9. [+11, -3] They say it's a myth to judge personality by blood type but there's a biological evidence to judge by blood type.

10. [+8, -0] My blood type is A. I enjoy every food but a lot of times, I have to go to the bathroom right after I finish eating. It's very uncomfortable. I don't take medicine but I hope there's a medicine to fix this.

Back To Top