Youtuber 'Asian Boss' uploaded a video on Korea's trend of long padding. The content is about how not having a long padding makes you a low class and that people won't wear it a few years later because a past trend is considered embarrassing. The interview fishes for negative answers.
DAY6 member Jae commented on the video:
Instiz: A celebrity who gave an honest opinion on a twisted Youtube video on Korea's long padding trend
- First of all, Korean students have to wear skirt uniform in this weather...
- Try to endure Korean winter and see if it's just for the sake of trend
- I wouldn't be able to go outside if it's not the long padding... I'd even wear a spacesuit padding
- I support Park Jehyung's opinion!
- Do well DAY6!!!
- If you think it's only a trend, try wearing it... It'll change the quality of your life
- Why does the Youtuber make me a low class ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So upsetting. DAY6-nim hwaiting!!
- Hul, he's the guy who's good at badminton, right? Wow, he's cool...
(Thanks to @shndysx for the request!)