K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

4Minute's 'Crazy' MV reaches 100 million views


Pann: Crazy, look at 4Minute

1. [+73, -0] Ugh Cube... Be good to BTOB, you lost your top two groups ㅠㅠ

2. [+66, -0] 4Minute got less responses in Korea as years passed but their international responses were no joke...

3. [+41, -0] I liked 4Minute ㅠㅠ It's a pity.

4. [+20, -0] Their concept was one of a kind... Ugh Cube.

5. [+12, -0] 2NE1 and 4Minute were the only groups with a girl crush concept. It's sad that they disbanded.

6. [+11, -0] Now that I think of it, didn't Cube have B2ST, 4Minute, BTOB, Apink, G.NA, and Heo Gak? Cube lost all of them except BTOB. BTOB needs to escape from Cube.

7. [+8, -0] Ah ㅠㅠ I really liked the combination of 4Minute and B2ST ㅠㅠ 4Minute was the only girl group that I liked ㅠㅠ I miss 4Minute... I really liked Crazy and Hate. Cube is a fucking idiot.

8. [+7, -0] I heard that CLC's Hobgoblin was supposed to be 4Minute's release. Honestly, I want to see 4Minute dancing to Hobgoblin... CLC suits their debut concept more.

Back To Top