I considered a lot for the gift. I had a list and Jungkook was at overseas for a few days. I wanted to give him something that he needed. It's a laptop for gaming and it can run Overwatch(?) with its fast speed. I chose the laptop model by Jungkook's own opinion.
I gave him a jet black iPhone 7 plus! It's the model that Jungkook wanted. Hope he uses it for a long time <3
Pann: A celebrity who chooses his gifts
1. [+859, -492] Is he a beggar or what? Wow.
2. [+817, -366] Hul, the fact that a fansite master sends a list and he chooses from them is more shocking... It's so blunt... Am I the only one who's shocked? I've never seen an idol who does this. I'm serious.
3. [+725, -377] He could buy them on his own.
4. [+369, -62] Fans keep shielding him by saying that it's done by the company's feedback but the fact that he tells his company what he wants to get is wrong enough ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a true ATM work. He could at least pretend to say that he doesn't want gifts ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Instead, he chooses specific products. Is he a beggar?
5. [+251, -35] Huh, he has enough money to buy them on his own. Some celebrities don't mention about it at all and their companies reject gifts so that they wouldn't pressure the fans. I guess it's the fans' choice but it's a bit... iffy.
6. [+241, -130] These are the facts. Don't be fooled by the trolls.
"When it's his birthday, the fansite masters send the company a list of gifts and he chooses the specific colors and models only. It's already discussed between the company and the fansite masters."
7. [+207, -43] Why is no one demanding the OP to move to Fan Talk when it's about an idol? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Double standards, no one cares because it's a bashing post~
8. [+183, -201] He's not contacting the fansite masters personally ㅋㅋ It's the company that connects them. Fansite masters want to give the members the exact models, so they communicate through the company first. If it's too expensive, the company stops them in advance.