K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Boy group songs to be covered by 'Produce 101' revealed


10 out of 10 - 2PM
Call Me Baby - EXO
Be Mine - Infinite
Mansae - Seventeen
Sorry Sorry - Super Junior
Shock - B2ST
Replay - SHINee
Boy in Luv - BTS

-

Pann: Photos of Produce 101's mission songs

1. [+81, -83] I'm not bashing Seventeen but Mansae seems out of place compared to the other legendary songs... And they're still a fairly young group... Well, it's not like all songs are revealed yet anyways!

2. [+73, -2] I'll feel bad if NU'EST covers Seventeen's Mansae ㅠㅠ I hope they succeed fast ㅠㅠ

3. [+59, -3] I'm really curious about Mansae. I don't know who is going to do Myungho's part but if they do it properly, they might become a stan attracting fairy.

4. [+22, -0] I'm looking forward to seeing Boy in Luv.

5. [+16, -1] It'll be amazing if Samuel covers Mansae... To sing and dance to hyungs' song that were his trainee friends.

6. [+16, -1] I knew Be Mine and Replay would be picked. They're legendary.

7. [+15, -1] I expected Be Mine but I'm also excited for Shock.

8. [+14, -2] Hul, I'm really excited for Mansae.

Back To Top