K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

What's fun about drinking alcohol?

Pann: What's fun about drinking alcohol?

1. [+242, -5] Getting drunk.

2. [+146, -3] When I was 20, I also didn't understand why people drank. But when I got drunk for the first time, I liked the feeling of being drunk ㅋㅋㅋ Alcohol doesn't taste good but it feels like people drink to be druggies.

3. [+129, -177] If someone actually thinks alcohol tastes good, they must have a serious mental illness or a disabled tongue.

4. [+72, -3] The atmosphere.

5. [+70, -4] I can't forget the feeling of saying farewell to the shitty reality.

6. [+59, -1] I'm in my 30's and I still don't understand the taste of alcohol. People say they drink because they're stressed but drinking makes me even more stressed. They say they drink because they like the atmosphere but I think acting annoying to other people from drunkenness is rude. It's something I hate the most. Some men think non-drinkers are boring and unlikeable. But birds of a feather flock together. Non-drinkers will gather together and become friends. I also don't like men that drink. Fortunately, my workplace doesn't force workers to drink. We drink a little right after cheers for the sake of formality. We then drink coke ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm all good.

7. [+41, -12] Soju tastes sweet when your life gets bitter.

8. [+38, -3] I like drinking because of the atmosphere. It gets fun when we play drinking games.

9. [+33, -35] Don't drink. It's no different from being druggies that want to get brain hallucinations.

10. [+31, -2] Soju tastes good after having bitter life experiences. That's when I feel mature ㅎㅎ

11. [+30, -2] We drink soju for its bitter taste to get drunk. But beer actually tastes really good. 500ml is an excellent amount. We drink beer for its taste.

12. [+27, -0] Soju tastes different depending on the day. One day, it tastes sweet. One day, it tastes really bitter... But beer tastes refreshing ㅎㅎ If you have a hard time with drinking, tell others that you can't drink and stop drinking. These days, people can't force others to drink.

Back To Top